Getting to Know You Spring Cleanup Package
Included in this Getting to Know You Landscape Maintenance Package are the following:
- A detailed Residential Landscape Evaluation - Free of charge for clients spending over $500.00.
- Shearing of shrubs and other plants below 8 feet tall.
- Removal of leaves and other woody debris from planting beds and hard scape surfaces.
- Repair and over-seeding the lawn in bare areas.
- Clearing leaves, twigs, and vegetative debris from all planting beds.
- Hauling away and composting debris.
- Re-edging planting bed edges and redefining the borders of the lawn.
- Re-seeding damaged areas of the lawn.
- Pruning and trimming small trees and shrubs.
- Slow release fertilizer to ensure your plantings have the nutrition they need.
- Top-Dressing mulch - Adding a 1 to 2 inch layer of new mulch in the spring benefits your beds in several ways. Perhaps most importantly, mulch can reduce weed germination and growth. It also helps the soil to retain moisture and stay cooler as temperatures rise, cutting down on watering needs in the summer heat.
- A 15% discount on initial services.
We've worked very hard to build a good reputation - have you seen our reviews? We work with clients that value our experience, education, great work, and way of doing things. For this reason, we've created the, "Getting to Know You Spring Cleanup Package."
How It Works
Simply fill out the form below indicating your desired services as well as some simple info on your goals and property. We'll be back in touch with a customized price estimate (based on your info) and a potential schedule for work. At that point you can decide if you'd like to move forward.
We will save us both time by not coming out to meet ahead of time. We'll reduce the hassle for you - setting up an initial visit, especially during a time of year that can be rainy or snowy is a challenge.... And, we'll give you a 10% discount (new clients only) and free Residential Landscape Assessment for saving us time and energy on the front end. (clients spending $500 or more only)
Don’t waste your precious, free time this spring on yard work — Let us take care of it for you!
You are not committing to anything by completing this questionnaire.
Thank you for reaching out to us! We can't wait to follow up with you.
A New Kind of Landscape Maintenance Plan
You've worked hard to get where you are in life. After surviving another brutally long Wisconsin winter you want to find someone who will make your landscape look great, treat your property with respect, be easy to work with, and value your time.
You are busy, and so are we! After years in the landscape industry we have developed the perfect plan to help us all enjoy our spring!
Skip the hassle of scheduling initial visits with multiple contractors. You can trust us. If you are unsure just take a look at our reviews (link here).
Let's do this - it's a small investment, you will be in charge, you'll be working with a business with stellar reviews, and we guarantee we'll save you time. We'll even give you a 10% discount to all new clients for saving us time and trusting us with your business. Just fill in the simple form below and we'll follow up asap with a plan on how to move forward
Why it's worth it for us
Through the years we've received countless calls and spent unthinkable hours on site visits. Only about 30% of those site visits have led to work. 70% of the time we were simply giving away our time and expertise - we've found a better way.
In addition to “typical” spring cleanup services we are happy to provide a detailed Residential Landscape Assessment - Free of Charge*
*with all initial service visits of over $500
This Package Is Ideal For:
- New homeowners wanting to learn how to maintain their own landscape.
- Retirees who enjoy some yard work but would rather leave the tough tasks to someone else.
- Anyone too busy to do it right by themselves.
- Anyone with a lawn mowing service that they don't trust to do the detail work
- If you don't mind mowing the lawn but don't want to do the rest.
- Just about everyone - it's pretty great (and customized to your needs).
Enjoy the beautiful days of spring doing something other than yard work. Our employees are experienced, timely, and professional. We can take care of it for you.
We make it easy- just complete our online application and we can schedule an initial “Getting to Know You” Care Visit today.
We work with busy clients that trust our decision-making. With years of experience and degrees in Landscape Horticulture and Landscape Architecture we aren’t your typical mow & blow - we are professionals!
Just think - if you would have contacted us last fall, we could have completed a fall cleanup and planted some spring blooming bulbs that you could be enjoying right now!